Friday 3 December 2010

DWZI/ this week I saw

the result of loads of efforts people made for me!

a) the stuff i had selected from the lovely 'Scandinavian modern style furniture and accessories' store that i'm now allowed to buy from again (He Who Always Objected Very Stronlgy has moved out) was out of stock.

b) to do something positive with my childfree Saturday afternoons, i found someone to teach me cello.

so... my bestest darleenkest mate jumped in her car with her 1-year old, braved the Scandinavian design store for me & got everything on my wish list

 



then she jumped in her car again with the purchases and her husband's cello ("it's only taking up space here") to deliver it all to my parents

my parents shoved it all into their mini cooper, crossed the continent, the Channel, the UK to deliver it all to my home, where it looks lurrrrrrrrrrrrvely & I'm sooooooooo pleased with it. look: 

this week I also saw Rossy, my cello teacher - for about 5 minutes because i forgot to instruct Fluffy.
Rossy is just the loveliest cello teacher you could ever imagine.


 this week I heard how beautiful a C is on a cello
this week I saw on Rossy's schedule that she has a slot before my cello lessons

so i decided to sign up for piano as well :-)












(this week I also saw just the most horrendous burn where Tuesday's tarte tatin hit my arm when i tried to place it somewhere to cool off. it's about 10*10cms and flpn painful. decided not to put you off by posting a picture. poor me
though!)
Preview








6 comments:

  1. wow busy but musical week!!!
    en cello leren...fantastisch zeg en piano!!
    met een taartje als afloop!
    mooie manier om je zaterdagmiddag te spenderen!
    fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goed nieuws allemaal doll. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wat een berg leuk nieuws, behalve je arm dan..dat is balen. Beterschap daarvoor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) Kleed staat mooi! Hoop dat je wond het oefenen van de C niet in de weg staat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, cello. Wil ik altijd nog eens aan beginnen!
    Fijn weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik wist niet dat je al meedeed .. dus een late welkom bij DWZI! ik was laat met mijn tekening ... dus nu pas een tourtje langs alle deelnemers.

    Wat heerlijk muziek in huis!!

    ReplyDelete