Thursday 24 March 2011

DWZI / this week i saw... 120 students eating 480 chocolates

when my pc synchronised with my blackberry (or vice versa) it wiped a whole load of appointments from my diary. our director of studies received a pile of very angry emails from students who complained their year group had come in especially for my lecture - and i had not shown up. aaaarrgghhhh....... so i rescheduled for today and brought a few kilos of chocolates to pacify them. cheap, i know, but apparently it makes them love you just that little bit more (hate you just that little bit less??)....... that's that disaster sort of dealt with - at least, to the best of my ability.

next challenge, my babysitter tells me i'm meant to be away overnight on 17 June & she's looking after the kids. i'm clueless as to where i'm meant to be going..... and dreading the year ahead


Deze Week Zag Ik is een initiatief van Daan en Roos (geïnspireerd op Jills Today I saw)

7 comments:

  1. Can I still subscribe for your forgotten lecture? I promise I will forgive you if you bribe me with some of those delicious chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hebben we meteen de cure voor wereldvrede; let them eat chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lang leve de moderne techniek (AAARRGGHHH)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm fijne apparatuur .....
    Maar dankzij de chocolaatjes vonden ze het vast niet zo heel erg ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm lekker chocolaatjes, fijne pleister toch! Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. o hemel ...
    chocolade altijd goed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha landgenoot!

    Lekker, zo'n compu. Ik heb daar geen IT problemen voor nodig, mijn hersenen vergeten het helemaal zelf. Moederschapsdementie...

    ReplyDelete